A guide through through onTheSpot’s system operation
Fill in your necessary details including your:
- Business details
- Business address
- Contact person
- onTheSpot login details
Log in to your account, fill in your username and password
- Dashboard reviews all your data in a simple format
- Profile allows you to edit and your personal information
- Data log has the complete information of your guests’ data
- QR Code Display allows you to view your own generated QR code and print it out
- Account allows you to change your language and password
- Self-Check In allows you to check into your own venue without the need of scanning your own QR code
A basic analysis of all your data on the go.
- Number of visitor
- Feverish visitors
- Peak hour
Change your contact data correctly including:
- First/Last name
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
- Business Address
Click on “UPDATE PROFILE” to save the changes.
This section allows you to read and store all your business visitor data in anyway you prefer it to. You can:
- Review and verify your data’s validity, remove any bogus data or junk data that visitors that might have placed it accidentally.
- Scroll to the bottom to find FILTER option, from start date to end date, in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Export your data in XLS format for company documentations
QR Code Display
Self-Print your own QR Code!
- Print your QR Code in PDF format
“COPY TO CLIPBOARD” button
- Copy the QR code’s link into your clipboard
- Paste it somewhere else for you personal use
Change your password here (case sensitive)
- Key in your old password
- Key in your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Click on “CHANGE PASSWORD” button to complete the change
- Password must be at least 8 characters long
Change your language here
- Select drop down menu, choose between English, Malay, or Mandarin
- Click on “UPDATE CHANGE” to save the changes.
If you have more questions, feel free to contact us at
(+60) 016 – 896 5408